Our specialists and engineers deliver the best results
CE plus Machine safety Safety at Work – Efficient and reliable
Machine acceptance until HAZOP analysis. CE conformity assessment procedure to CE tests. Risk assessment up to hazard assessment. Safety-related support up to testing of the work equipment. In addition, the corresponding technical translations and high-quality services of our technical editors.
All-round protection with services CE plus Machine safety Safety at Work
We advise and support you comprehensively. For example:
- We would be pleased to advise you on all aspects of CE marking in accordance with EU directives. And on necessary conformity assessment procedures for your product.
- We support you with risk assessment, operating instructions, maintenance instructions, assembly instructions, etc.
- The technical documentation for the user also protects the manufacturer from liability – we advise you.
- You receive support in all questions of occupational health and safety in accordance with DGUV regulation 2 and the Occupational Safety and Health Act (ASIG).
- We determine, assess and document the concrete hazards in your company so that you can take sensible and appropriate measures.
- We prepare your risk assessment with explosion protection document.
- We check for you whether and which obligations you have to fulfil before and, if necessary, after modifications to your machines.
- We will be pleased to advise and support you in all necessary measures for recurring tests for work equipment subject to mandatory testing.
- We are a cooperation partner of the BGW for entrepreneur training and train entrepreneurs according to all BGW guidelines, valid regulations and practice-oriented.
- We develop a practice-oriented occupational health and safety management system and coordinate its introduction.
- We support you in the implementation of operational fire protection.
- We carry out the inspection for your company according to DGUV regulation 3 and monitor compliance with the inspection deadlines.
- We provide you with reliable and complete advice on noise and vibration protection – and take measurements so that you can comply with legal guidelines and limit values, in accordance with LärmVibrationsArbSchV.