Technical translation for the entire documentation
You will receive a high-quality technical translation of your entire technical documentation. From operating instructions to maintenance manuals. Plus translations of manuals, websites, patents, contracts and product descriptions. Reliable and safe.
- Experienced and reliable technical translators
- Consistent quality and highest confidentiality
- Almost all languages (see list of languages below)
- Wide range of subject areas
- Highest data security
We will be happy to advise you. Or even simpler: send us the original document as a file by e-mail, tell us the target language and you will receive a free, non-binding quote with delivery date in a short time.
Your technical translation reliably realized
We plan, coordinate and realize your translation. Our team for your translation project analyzes your needs exactly and checks how you can get your translation best, cheapest and fastest. Your personal project coordinator will supervise your translation order until completion.
- Efficient project management with individual support
- Certified quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
Guaranteed consistent translation
- Use of translation memory for every project
- Filling and maintenance of the customer-specific database on request
High quality through professional translators
Our technical translators are selected according to strict quality criteria and regularly evaluated by us. We only use qualified technical translators. This is how we ensure our high standard of performance.
Minimum requirements for our translation team
Translate into the native language. Extensive experience in the respective subject area. Certificates for language and subject area. Sworn translators for certifications (of documents, contracts, etc.).
- Application of the 4-eyes principle and proofreading in accordance with DIN EN ISO 17100.
- Native-speaker, qualified technical translators
- Comprehensive quality assurance
Technical translation in your original layout
We deliver your translation typeset and ready for printing. Our experienced and qualified DTP team will produce the translation in exactly the same format as your original document.
No matter into which language your technical documentation / catalog etc. is to be translated and how many illustrations/photos/graphics/tables are included – you will receive your document back from us completely translated in the same layout 1:1.
- We create your layout in all common file formats, from Adobe programs to MS Office
- Careful work by our experienced DTP team, supported by comprehensive software
- Technical draftsmen who process your illustrations/graphics/photos ready for printing
Transparent cost estimate
- Our project management team will send you a detailed cost estimate
- In the estimate we give you fixed prices and delivery dates for your translation
- We work on the basis of a detailed price list
Your data is safe
- We carefully secure your documents before, during and after translation
- We protect your data from loss and unauthorized access
- Data security guaranteed
Can you always check yourself what is written in a translated text? Translating can also be done “quick and dirty”. Unfortunately, the statements and content in a translated text do not always exactly match what the original text intended to say. This can lead to dangerous results in some texts, for example, operating instructions, declarations of conformity, legal texts, etc.
Only one thing helps
Experienced and reliable translators. Even when things have to be done quickly, you can rely on the consistent quality and confidentiality of our translations. To translate means to have to trust.
There are good reasons why you can trust us with your translation.
Technical translation information
We provide accurate and high quality technical translations into all official languages of the EU and almost all other languages of the world.
We translate into the following languages / languages of the following countries and vice versa into German/English.
- PR China (CHS simplified / CHT traditional)
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Your language not listed? Please call us, we can assist you for sure.
We translate technical documents of (almost) any kind for you – and deliver them in the same layout as the original document.
- Operating manuals
- Technical texts
- Graphics/photos/illustrations with text within
- Assembly instructions
- Safety data sheets
- Parts lists
- Technical data sheets
- Technical documentation
- Maintenance manuals
Your document not listed? Call us, we can assist you with certainty.
We use our Translation Memory database system for every translation and every language without exception. This is how we ensure consistent translations. We back up your data in the translation memory on our security servers so that your confidential texts are protected from outside access.
If you wish, we can maintain your translation data for you in a customer-specific database in the translation memory.
Database maintenance in a customer-specific database
During the first translation by a qualified specialist translator, all texts are stored in your customer-specific database. For further translations, the translation memory recognizes texts and technical terms that have already been translated.
- Text segments are reused in all subsequent texts, ensuring stylistically identical translations and consistency.
- Text segments can be changed centrally in the customer-specific database in all languages in the event of important changes, so that the use of the new text segments is ensured in future translations.
- For similar documents (operating instructions, contracts, etc.), you do not need to separate or mark new text segments.
- We back up and maintain the customer-specific database in the translation memory on our security servers.
We will provide you with an estimate/quote for the translation and give you the delivery date. Just send or tell us the following information:
- The source language (source text) and the target language (into which language should be translated).
- The desired delivery date
- The source document in its original format (we will take all formatting from your original file)
- Your company terminology list, if applicable
- Your company glossary, which is to be taken into account during translation
- If applicable, your company’s list of abbreviations/abbreviated names
The volume and format of the delivered original texts determine the price. It goes without saying that our standard is always the highest quality of the translation process and qualified professional translators.
We will answer your questions about your translations personally and advise you in detail.
Price for your translation
The price for a translation is made up as follows.
- Price per word (translation by a qualified technical translator from either GER/ENG/USA)
- Proofreading (4-eyes principle) with desktop publishing DTP / layout in standard format
If you wish, we will be happy to provide you with a quote for additional services.
- Special formats
- Editorial work
- Database maintenance
- Terminology maintenance
- Author corrections