We provide you with a high quality technical translation of your entire technical documentation. From the User Manual to the maintenance instructions. In addition, we translate manuals, web sites, patents, contracts and product descriptions. Reliably and secure.
- Experienced and reliable specialised translators
- Consistent quality and highest degree of confidentiality
- Almost any language
- Many different subject fields
- Highest data protection
We will gladly advise you. Call us or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or even easier: Send us the original document as a file per e-mail, tell us the target language and within a short time you get a free estimate including a delivery date without any obligation for you.
NOTE: Under FAQ, you can find some frequently asked questions regarding translations, translation memory and costs.
We implement your technical translation reliably
We plan, coordinate and implement your translation. Our team for your translation project analyse your need and determine how you can get your translation in the best, cost-efficient and fastest way. Your personal project coordinator takes care of your translation order until it is completed.
- Efficient project management with individual support
- certified quality management acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001
We guarantee a consistent technical translation
- Use of translation memory for every project
- Customer-specific database, filled and maintained, upon request
We ensure high quality of your technical translation
We select and regularly evaluate our specialised translators according to strict quality criteria. We only employ qualified specialised translators. Only then we can live up to our high standard of performance. The minimum requirements for our translators are: Translation into the native language Extensive experience in the respective technical field Certificates for language and field. Certified translators for certified translations (records, contracts, etc.)
- following the 4-eye principle and editing acc. to DIN EN ISO 17100
- native-speaker qualified translators
- Comprehensive quality assurance
We deliver your technical translation in your original layout, printer-ready
We deliver your translation ready-set and printer-ready. Our experienced and qualified DTP team creates your translation in exactly the same format as your original document.
No matter into which language your technical documentation / your catalogue etc. shall be translated and how many figures/photos/diagrams/tables they contain – you receive your document in the same layout 1:1 completely translated.
- We create your layout in all common file formats, from Adobe programs to MS Office.
- the careful work of our experienced DTP team, supported by a wide range of software
- our technical drawers who edit your figures/diagrams/photos printer-ready
You get a transparent cost estimate
- Out project management team will send you a detailed cost estimate
- In the cost estimate we list fixed rates and delivery dates for your translation
- We work on the basis of a detailed price list
We save your data
- We save your documents carefully before, during and after translation
- We protect your data from loss and third-party access
- Data security guaranteed
Note on quality
Are you always able to check the contents of a translated text? Some translations are „quick and dirty“. Unfortunately, the statements and the content of a translated text are not always the perfect match of what the initial text was meant to convey. In some texts, such as operating instructions, declarations of conformity, legal texts, this can cause dangerous results. There is only one solution: experienced and reliable translators. Even under time pressure, you can rely on the consistent quality and confidentiality of our translations. To have something translated means you need to have trust.
There are good reasons why you can trust us with your translation.