We support you in the requirement instructions acc. to Health and Safety at Work Act. So that you can fulfil your obligations for instruction according to the Health and Safety at Work Act sensibly and efficiently.
- We prepare instruction topics acc. to the current legislation with professional competence.
- We run comprehensible, appealing, practice-oriented instructions adjusted to the respective target audience.
For all-inclusive protection, we support you in your other duties regarding occupational safety and health protection in the company: Safety-related supervision, flight and rescue plan acc. to DIN ISO 23601, regular activities plan, ASA meetings, etc.
Gladly we will advise you about your company-specific tasks in occupational safety and health and in accident prevention acc. to the Occupational Safety Act and the Health and Safety at Work Act. Please call us. Telephone +49 40 5238871-0. Or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions according to the Health and Safety at Work Act ‒ Obligations
The employer must instruct their employees about safety and health protection at work during their work hours, sufficiently and adequately. This is regulated in the “Law on Performing Measures of Occupational Safety and Health to Improve the Safety and the Health Protection of Employees at Work (Health and Safety at Work Act)” in § 12 Instructions.
The employees must be instructed individually adjusted to their work place or tasks and receive corresponding explanations. Instructions according to the Health and Safety at Work Act must take current hazards and predictable future hazards into account and, if required, be repeated on a regular basis.
Instructions before commencement of activities
The instructions according to the Health and Safety at Work Act must always be given before commencement of their activities.
- At employment
- In case of changes to the task range
- Upon introduction of new work equipment or a new technology
- For persons who are working for the employer under a personnel leasing agreement
Observing safe practices
We support you in your instruction obligations, for example acc. to Industrial Safety Regulation, Load-Handling Regulation, The German Ordinance on Use of PPE. The goal is that the employees are observing safe practices, i.e. know/detect hazards and act according to the intended safety measures. This can naturally only be achieved by informing the employees in an understandable and extensive manner and by motivating them sensibly.
We support you in your obligations according to the Occupational Safety Act
The Occupational Safety Act requires that the employer provides specialists for occupational safety and health. The employer must only assign a person with the required safety-related expert knowledge as specialist for occupational safety and health.
Our experienced safety engineers and specialists for occupational safety and health complete all required tasks – from on-site inspection and instructions to accompanying ASA meetings.
We advise and support you in all questions of occupational safety and health so that you can safely meet all requirements of the Occupational Safety Act.
- On-site inspection of work places
- Assessing work conditions / creating workplace risk assessment
- Propose measures to rectify defects
- Plan, implement and service factory equipment and installations
- Procure technical work equipment
- Check and introduce work procedures and work substances
- Select personal protective equipment
- Design work places, work processes, work environment
- Inform employees about the accident and health risks and about devices and measures to prevent such risks (instructions)
The Occupational Safety Act requires that the employer also provides occupational health physicians who must have the required expert knowledge on occupational medicine. Our company doctors support you reliably in occupational safety and health and accident prevention in all questions of health protection.