We open new horizons
Qualified specialists and engineers deliver optimal solutions
Knowledge, experience, innovation. These are – in keywords – us. But there is more behind the words. Behind them are people who are more committed, take a closer look and think more intensively: our team machine safety CE marking Occupational safety. Our qualified specialists and engineers take over the reliable support of your company and your projects – in machine safety, CE marking, occupational safety and in technical editing.
- With team spirit, openness and the desire to drive projects forward significantly, we will accompany you and your company. Our units work in interdisciplinary teams and thus keep an eye on the big picture.
- A specific team is carefully selected for each project.
- Smooth communication is important to us, so a selected member of our team is always there for you. Each employee has a qualified representative.
- Quality assurance through qualification and further training is a MUST for us, therefore only our qualified specialists and engineers take over the reliable support of your company.
- Our engineers and specialists are highly qualified and regularly undergo further training.
Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke founded ADT-Zielke GmbH & Co. KG and since then has been steadily expanding the company as managing director – from performance profile to expansion of the qualified team. The aim is comprehensive CE all-round service as well as machine safety and occupational safety for companies in the mechanical and plant engineering sector.
- ADT-Zielke GmbH & Co. KG is certified for the first time by TÜV Nord for its management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001. Initially for consulting, analysis, creation, implementation, archiving, schools in the fields of occupational safety, documentation, technical translation with a focus on mechanical and plant engineering, medical technology. In 2015 the certification will be extended to include CE marking.
- Managing Director Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke and later other engineers from the team will become expert speakers at TÜV Nord Akademie on the topics of CE coordinator, CE conformity assessment procedures, risk assessment and functional safety, machine safety.
- ADT-Zielke develops seminars on machine safety and Kirsten Zielke becomes a guest lecturer for seminars on machine safety at the Technical University Hamburg Harburg.
- ADT-Zielke becomes a cooperation partner for the support and training of BGW companies. Co-operations with other professional associations, such as BGRCI and BGHW, follow. Kirsten Zielke and other safety engineers and specialists from the team mainly lead seminars and training courses in the fields of machine safety and occupational safety.
Managing Director Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke becomes a participant in the Machinery Working Group, the working group by the EU Commission for the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Kirsten Zielke founds a new company: Anlagenbau Zielke GmbH, with Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke as owner and managing director. The corporate purpose is manufacturing machinery and production lines as well as creating appraisals and reports about machine safety and work safety and the CE conformity of machines and production lines.
ADT-Zielke needs more room for the growing team and moves to Rummelsburger Straße. New here: A fully equipped classroom for training and further education seminars.
For training sessions and seminars that are not run on the client’s premises, this additional area is also used by the company’s own academy, ADT-Zielke Standardization GmbH & Co. KG, founded by Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke in 2017, for their extensive range of seminars.
Anlagenbau Zielke GmbH Sachverständige für Maschinensicherheit im Maschinen- und Anlagenbau is increasingly used by customers for the preparation of neutral expertises.
Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke becomes member of Bundesverband Deutscher Sachverständiger und Fachgutachter e. V. BDSF as expert for machines and plants.
After testing, Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke is certified as an expert for mechanical and plant engineering by the certification body European Certification EU CERT CYF accredited according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17024.
Our answer to the Corona crisis: Comprehensive protection concept for our employees and customers. ADT-Zielke and partners massively expand the online offer – with video consultation hours, online seminars etc.
Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke
I stand for the fact that we serve our customers in a legally secure, reliable and demand-oriented manner.
Our most important resource
That is our team. Dedicated. With heart and mind. Our team machine safety CE marking Occupational safety works with you – whatever problem you have to solve. For all services.
Quality of our most important resource
- Quality assurance through qualification and further training is a MUST for us
- Qualified specialists and engineers for every field
- Consistent advanced training program “state of the art” for our team
- Project and needs-oriented team selection
- Lived quality management (ISO 9001 certified)
- Process-oriented project management with reliable contact and representation arrangements
Extensive specialist knowledge is a matter of course for us
Our employees with specific expertise provide you with competent support.
- Occupational safety officers / safety officers
- Safety engineers (members in VDSI and VDI)
- Engineers for mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, automation engineering
- Explosion protection officer ‒ specialist for explosion protection
- Incident officer
- Technical writers (members of tekom)
- Certified specialised translators
- Native-speakers, specialised translators, selected acc. to DIN EN ISO 17100
- Officers for environmental protection (environment auditor, wast, immission protection, water protection)
- Competent person for inspection of ladders acc. to BetrSichV and TRBS 2121
- Accredited expert for playgrounds acc. to DIN EN 1176/7, DEULA certified
- Seminar host for training sessions and workshops
- Officers for fire prevention/HazMat/noise protection
Do you want new freedoms? Come and start with us. We offer you different employment models depending on the job. Permanent employment or freelance. Flexible time management, full-time or part-time.