We are happy to advise you on the mandatory test of electrical work equipment according to DGUV ordinance 3 in your company. We record the number of your electrical work equipment and create an individual offer for you. Call us, telephone +49 40 5238871-0, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The test of electric work equipment is mandatory. All industrial work equipment must be checked regularly for electrical safety. The tests and periods are strictly regulated in the accident prevention regulation for electric systems and equipment, the DGUV Ordinance 3.
Our specialists performing the tests of electrical work equipment according to DGUV ordinance 3 assess and test your electric equipment with precise, high-quality measurement devices so that you can ensure safety in your company.
- Performing measurements
- Writing the test report
- Assigning the test label
Test of electrical equipment according to DGUV ordinance 3 – examples of work equipment
Stationary and portable electric equipment must be checked regularly in different intervals as specified in DGUV ordinance 3. Work equipment comprises for example:
- Hairdryer/hood dryer
- Coffee maker / espresso maker / kettle / microwave
- Socket strips/wall warts
- Table light / floor lamp
- Washing machine
Tests of electric equipment – requirements for the entrepreneur
Paragraph 3 of the DGUV Ordinance 3, electrical systems and work equipment, defines specified requirements to the entrepreneur.
- The entrepreneur is responsible for ensuring that setup, modification and upkeep work on the electrical system or equipment is only carried out by a qualified electrician or by properly instructed personnel working under the supervision of a qualified electrician and in accordance with the applicable electrical engineering rules.
- The entrepreneur is responsible for ensuring that the electrical systems and equipment are operated in accordance with the applicable electrical engineering rules.
- The entrepreneur is responsible for ensuring that a defect at an electrical system or work equipment is rectified immediately.
- The entrepreneur is responsible for ensuring that the electrical system or work equipment is not used if a defective condition causes a risk.
Do you have any question regarding further required Measurements and tests in your company? Call us, our experts will be happy to advise you on how to meet legal requirements. Telephone +49 40 5238871-0. Or send us a message.