BGW entrepreneur training – continuing training online
Fur further information please visit BGW learning center online.
Obligation to demand-driven supervision
The obligation to demand-driven supervision by an occupational safety specialist and company doctor always applies.
We will be happy to support you any time by the regular supervision safety-related supervision according to DGUV Ordinance 2 by an occupational safety specialist and a company doctor or by other services in the field Safety at Work. Just ask us, we will be happy to give you advice.
BGW-Unternehmerschulung: Topics advanced training
The following topics are covered in the training.
- Where does your company stand in terms of occupational health and safety?
- Repetition: legal requirements for entrepreneurs
- Skin protection
- Basics for skin protection and hand hygiene
- Concrete tasks of the entrepreneur (skin protection plan, occupational health precaution, etc.)
- Suspected occupational disease – what is to be done?
- Mental stress
- Legal background
- “What is mental stress anyway?” – Load/stress model
- This is how the risk assessment for mental stress
- Support offers of the BGW