The alternative demand-driven supervision comprises not only the initial training but also the continuous BGW entrepreneur training. After the first entrepreneur training, the participants are required to follow continuous training.
BGW entrepreneur training – continuing training online
Fur further information please visit BGW learning center online.
Obligation to demand-driven supervision
The obligation to demand-driven supervision by an occupational safety specialist and company doctor always applies.
We will be happy to support you any time by the regular supervision safety-related supervision according to DGUV Ordinance 2 by an occupational safety specialist and a company doctor or by other services in the field Safety at Work. Just ask us, we will be happy to give you advice.
BGW-Unternehmerschulung: Topics advanced training
The following topics are covered in the training.
- Where does your company stand in terms of occupational health and safety?
- Repetition: legal requirements for entrepreneurs
- Skin protection
- Basics for skin protection and hand hygiene
- Concrete tasks of the entrepreneur (skin protection plan, occupational health precaution, etc.)
- Suspected occupational disease – what is to be done?
- Mental stress
- Legal background
- “What is mental stress anyway?” – Load/stress model
- This is how the risk assessment for mental stress
- Support offers of the BGW