Specialist (f/m/d) for occupational medicine or company physician (f/m/d) part-time
A wide range of occupational medicine tasks awaits you. With a lot of independence and a regular working week. Join our Hamburg team as a specialist (f/m/d) in occupational medicine or company physician (f/m/d) for occupational safety and health protection. Part-time. Permanently employed or freelance.
YES, WE EAT AN APPLE A DAY AND STILL NEED YOU.
Your tasks with us are varied
- On-site occupational health care for employees of various companies and industries at customers’ sites.
- You will provide solution-oriented advice to our customers’ employees on occupational health issues and preventive health protection.
- You will accompany company and workplace inspections.
- You will carry out occupational medical check-ups and aptitude tests according to the respective operational requirements.
- You will perform all the tasks of a company physician as defined in §3 ASIG.
- You participate in risk assessments and lead projects in occupational health management.
You will provide instruction and training in the field of occupational medicine.
- You will cooperate with accident insurance companies, rehabilitation agencies, general practitioners and specialists.
- You will provide advice to our team of safety engineers on occupational safety and health issues.
- On a permanent or freelance basis, you will carry out projects independently and on your own responsibility – on a part-time basis with a time commitment of 12 to 20 hours per week.
Your profile fits perfectly
- Specialist (f/m/d) for occupational medicine
- Several years of experience in occupational medicine or as a company physician (f/m/d)
- Willingness to undergo further training in the field of occupational medicine
- Confident appearance and sociability
- High sense of responsibility, organizational talent and strong team spirit
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, as you will be attending appointments with customers
- Good knowledge of common MS Office applications
- Excellent German language skills (C2), good English language skills
- Valid driver’s license
Your prospects with us are promising
- Best conditions and opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Collegiality, team spirit and open communication in the entire team
- Permanent employment contract or freelance work
- Sustainable promotion and carefully coordinated training for your ambitious goals
- Pleasant and solid working environment
- Individual work schedule, regulated and flexible time allocation – no weekend or shift work
- Good transport connections, company-owned parking spaces
Join our team
For almost 14 years we have been successfully working in the field of occupational safety for companies from a wide range of industries. We convince our customers with qualified services of our safety engineers / safety specialists and a strong, committed team. For everyone who works for us, this means: attractive tasks, interesting career prospects and safety in a company that has been growing steadily and healthily since its foundation.
Fancy some new freedoms?
Are you up for exciting challenges and want to develop personally? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents (incl. CV, references) by e-mail directly to our managing director, Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke (please request personal e-mail from Kirsten Zielke via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +49 40 5238871-10).