Functional Safety Expert (f/m/d) E-Technology, Automation
Take off with us. With exciting tasks as Functional Safety Expert (f/m/d) E-Technology, Automation full-time oder part-time – future-proof and with a regular working week. Support our team in our engineering office in Hamburg in the areas of machine safety and CE conformity.
Your tasks with us are demanding
- Assess different overall systems and machines and automation solutions at our customers.
- You ensure that requirements for safety, functionality, equipment and quality are met for our customers’ machines and plants.
- You carry out projects independently and on your own responsibility.
- You are responsible for risk assessments, safety-related consideration (incl. functional safety) of plants and for conformity assessment procedures according to EU law.
- You conduct interesting training courses, seminars, workshops and trainings.
- You advise our national and international customers independently and solution-oriented according to valid standards/laws/guidelines.
Your profile is up to interesting challenges
- A successfully completed degree or comparable professional training in electrical engineering/process engineering/automation
- Extensive experience in the commissioning of different plants of international companies, preferably as commissioning engineer (f/m/d)
- Practical experience in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering, especially electrical engineering/automation of various types of plants
- Knowledge of common control and automation systems
- Basic knowledge of European standardization, EU law and CE-relevant EU directives
- High sense of responsibility, careful and structured work and strong team spirit
- Pleasure in designing and conducting training courses as well as confidence in dealing with participants in seminars
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, as you will also have appointments with customers
- Excellent German language skills and very good English language skills, both written and spoken
Your prospects with us are promising
- Best conditions and opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Collegiality, team spirit and open communication within the entire team
- Permanent employment contract
- Sustainable encouragement and carefully coordinated training for your ambitious goals
- Pleasant and solid working environment
- Individual working hours, regular working week – no frequent long business trips
- Good transport connections, company-owned parking spaces
Join our team
For almost 15 years, we have been successfully working for national and international companies from the mechanical and plant engineering sector. We convince our customers with qualified engineering services and a strong, committed team. For everyone who works for us, this means: attractive tasks, interesting career prospects and security in a company that has been growing steadily and healthily since its foundation.
Fancy some new freedoms?
Are you up for exciting challenges and want to develop personally? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents (incl. CV, references) by e-mail directly to our managing director, Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke (please request personal e-mail from Kirsten Zielke via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 40 5238871-10).
Careers for engineers and specialists together with our partners – for example as Functional Saftey Expert (f/m/d) E-Technology, Automation