Technician (m/f/d) electrical engineering/mechatronic, automation in full-time or part-time
Take off with us. With exciting tasks as Technician (m/f/d) electrical engineering/mechatronic, automation, full-time oder part-time – future-proof and with a regular working week. Support our team in our engineering office in Hamburg and at our renowned customers in the areas of machine safety and CE conformity.
Successful services for national and international companies
For 15 years, we have been successfully working for national and international companies in the mechanical and plant engineering sector – providing reliable and practical advice and support in the areas of machine safety, CE and occupational safety. We convince our customers with qualified engineering services and a strong, committed team. For everyone who works for us, this means: attractive tasks, interesting career prospects and security in a company that has been growing steadily and healthily since its foundation.
Your tasks with us are demanding
- Assess different overall systems and machines and automation solutions at our customers.
- You ensure that requirements for safety, functionality, equipment and quality are met for our customers’ machines and plants.
- You carry out projects independently and on your own responsibility.
- You are responsible for risk assessments, safety-related consideration (incl. functional safety) of plants and for conformity assessment procedures according to EU law.
- You conduct interesting training courses, seminars, workshops and trainings.
- You advise our national and international customers independently and solution-oriented according to valid standards/laws/guidelines.
Your profile is up to interesting challenges
- A successfully completed degree as a technician (m/f/d) in electrical engineering/mechatronic with a focus on automation or comparable vocational training/studies in electrical engineering/mechatronic/automation
- Practical experience in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering, especially electrical engineering/automation of various types of plants
- Pleasure in designing and conducting training courses as well as confidence in dealing with participants in seminars
- Excellent German language skills and very good English language skills, both written and spoken
Your prospects with us are promising
- Best conditions and opportunities for your professional and personal development
- Collegiality, team spirit and open communication within the entire team
- Permanent employment contract
- Sustainable encouragement and carefully coordinated training for your ambitious goals
- Pleasant and solid working environment
- Individual working hours, regular working week – no frequent long business trips
- Good transport connections, company-owned parking spaces
Join our team
You can look forward to uncomplicated management, friendly and helpful colleagues and modern equipment including up-to-date hardware and software. We will train you thoroughly in our tried-and-tested processes and documents – and offer you performance-based remuneration and the best development opportunities.
Fancy some new freedoms?
Are you up for exciting challenges and want to develop personally? Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application documents (incl. CV, references) by e-mail directly to our managing director, Dipl.-Ing. Kirsten Zielke (please request personal e-mail from Kirsten Zielke via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +49 40 5238871-10).
Careers for engineers and specialists together with our partners – for example as Technician (m/f/d) electrical engineering/mechatronic, automation
ADT-Zielke cooperates with Akademie ADT-Zielke Standardization und Anlagenbau Zielke. Please contact us for further information. This opens up further interesting fields of activity for our team.